Announcing the Impress Guide 7.2
Thanks to the LibreOffice Documentation Team, the Impress Guide 7.2 has just arrived with the latest LibreOffice Impress 7.2 developments.
This 374 pages book covers the main features of Impress, the presentations (slide show) component of LibreOffice. You can create slides that contain text, bulleted and numbered lists, tables, charts, clip art, and other objects. Impress comes with prepackaged text styles, slide backgrounds, and Help. It can open and save to Microsoft PowerPoint formats and can export to PDF, HTML, and numerous graphic formats.
The full set of published LibreOffice guides is available in the LibreOffice Documentation Website. Here is the Table of Contents published in the LibreOffice Bookshelf Project:
- Chapter 1 Introducing Impress
- Chapter 2 Master Slides, Styles, and Templates
- Chapter 3 Adding and Formatting Text
- Chapter 4 Adding and Formatting Images
- Chapter 5 Managing Graphic Objects
- Chapter 6 Formatting Graphic Objects
- Chapter 7 OLE, Spreadsheets, Charts, and Other Objects
- Chapter 8 Adding and Formatting Slides, Notes, Comments, and Handouts
- Chapter 9 Slide Shows and Photo Albums
- Chapter 10 Saving Slide Shows, Printing, Emailing, and Exporting
- Chapter 11 Setting Up and Customizing Impress
- Chapter 12 User Interface Variants
- Appendix A Keyboard Shortcuts
- Appendix B Toolbars
The Guide update was an effort of Rachel Kartch, Vasudev Narayanan and Peter Schofield.
Thank you guys for the wonderful Impress Guide!