The election for The Document Foundation’s Board of Directors is running, and we have live Q+A sessions with the candidates. Yesterday, we posted a video from the second session and now we have recording of the third session (PeerTube version coming soon too) – timestamps for specific topics:
- 02:50 – Introduction round
- 29:20 – LibreOffice documentation
- 37:30 – Expenses and reimbursements
- 45:30 – Idea for members voting on technical decisions
- 1:07:20 – How to attract and retain members
- 1:19:20 – Projects in schools
- 1:33:20 – LibreOffice Online, the ecosystem, and LibreOffice Technology
Please confirm that you want to play a YouTube video. By accepting, you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
All TDF members should have received an email, with instructions on how to vote – the process ends on Monday, 2021-12-13, 24:00 CET/UTC+1.