Roman Kuznetsov (aka Kompilainenn) from our documentation community has created a Conditional Formatting Guide for LibreOffice Calc. He says:
In this guide I wrote about:
- How to create, change and delete conditional formatting
- Multiple conditions for one cell range, and priority of condition processing
- Creating cell styles for conditional formatting
- All categories and all types of conditional formatting
- Copying of conditional formatting
I want to say a very big thank you to Sophie Gautier for reviewing this guide, and to Mike Kaganski for fixing of some bugs in conditional formatting I found when I wrote it. I hope this guide will be helpful for many users of LibreOffice.
Click here to read/download the guide, and a huge thanks to Roman, Sophie and Mike for their great work! Most of LibreOffice’s documentation is produced by volunteers, so if you’re reading this and want to give them a hand, see here to get started.
Updating documentation in a large open source project is a great way to build up experience for a potential technical writing career, so join us!